Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3 Famous Quotes Regarding the Colon---A Must Read!

Dr. Harvey W. Kellogg, M.D. of the Kellogg Sanitarium of Battle Creek, Michigan:"Of the twenty-two thousand operations I have personally performed, I have never found a single normal colon, and of the one hundred thousand performed under my jurisdiction not over 6% were normal."

National Academy of Sciences
"There is convincing evidence suggesting a strong link between the goods we eat and most common cancers."


Dr. Hans Seyle
"What makes me so certain that the human life span is far in excess of the actual one is this: among all my autopsies (and I have performed quite a few) I have never seen a man who died of old age. In fact, I do not think that anyone has died of old age yet. We invariably die because one vital part has worn out too early in proportion to the rest of the body."


These quotes are very powerful and give us insight on how real the Colon issue is. Although we cannot change the foods we have consumed over the years, we can make the change now. Invest in your body and LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE***FREE***FREE***Lose Weigth & Get Healthy Inside & Out FREE