Thursday, August 27, 2009

How Important is it for My 3 year old to Attend Preschool?

It's not crucial that a 3 year old attends preschool, however it can be a plus if the experience will be a positive one. Most preschools have 2 to 3 hour sessions a couple times per week. This time should be an enriching experience in addition to what you teach your child at home. Most preschooler's adjust quite well, especially when the parent has a positive attitude towards preschool experience. Some children have the anxiety factor, but once they get involved and incorporate themselves into their new atmosphere they adjust nicely. Preschool gives kids a step ahead in education and development in many ways, at the same time it's not something that you as the parent cannot develop in your child.

2 comments:

  1. I have a 17month old that i'm seriously considering homeschooling, just got a book and now reading on the pros and cons of it all, don't want to take away from her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 15 mo. old, and am going to homeschool, we have already started with the ABC's colors and shapes. :-) My son loves it when I read to him, and he copies sometimes. I want to teach him myself!

    ReplyDelete

FREE***FREE***FREE***Lose Weigth & Get Healthy Inside & Out FREE