Friday, August 28, 2009

How Will Your Kids Remember You?

Should A Mother Work Outside the Home or Work From Home?
There are many different opinions and feelings in regard to this subject, nevertheless it is still a crucial decision that mothers must make. Many mothers simply cannot stay home with their kids, especially in this economy....so what's a mother to do? Here is a testimony of a woman who has the best of both worlds....she is at home with her children, and at the same time working....at home....for GOOGLE!


Aug 08, 2009 – Working for Google from home is a great way to make money plus having the luxury of being at home with my kids. I'm a mother of two children and work for GOOGLE form HOME! Not long ago I was working the horrid paycheck to paycheck, at the same time missing out on all the little things like first steps and first words and the joy of spending time with my family. I've always wanted to work from home and now my dream has become a reality. I began to research online the "work from home" sites and trust me there are literally millions of them. Well, the researching paid off because here I am writing my own success story. I work online for GOOGLE....yes, GOOGLE! I was so happy when I received my first paycheck, I was able to finally replace my 9-5 income. No more hours spent in traffic, and we all know how that feels, especially in these big cities. Working from home with GOOGLE is a money making system that only takes basic computer skills. If you can type on the computer you can do this. Since you work online you can work and make money from anywhere. Working for GOOGLE at home is simple. I work 3-4 hours a day, leaving my day open to spend time with my family. My first paycheck was $3,500 dollars, just working 3-4 hours a day from my own home. The best part of all is that I didn't have to be a GOOGLE genius to get started and it was FREE! I will never regret this life altering decision.

A Proud Mother,

Lillian
Boston, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE***FREE***FREE***Lose Weigth & Get Healthy Inside & Out FREE